2017 CGEF Conference
The CGEF Annual Conference is a unique event that connects international E&P companies, governments, service providers, consultancies and financiers with new business opportunities across exciting new geographies and frontiers. This year's conference examines what it takes to be successful in international conventional and unconventional projects, the growing role of clean technology in E&P and the impact of financial markets and legal trends in international E&P.
- What's the secret to success in international unconventional plays?
- Changing legal trends in international E&P
- Success in conventional international E&P
- What has made the difference for Canadian companies
- Clean Tech - What's the fit with international markets?
- Clean Tech - Who's doing what and why?