Gain Unique Access to Brazil's Market Potential
Brazil is taking dramatic steps to revitalize its onshore and shallow-water petroleum industry, by making available a never-before-seen level of access to exploration areas. Concurrently, Petrobras’ onshore divestment program will virtually liquidate all Petrobras onshore properties and those remaining Petrobras fields will be aggressively developed.
Come hear details about these opportunities from E&P experts at the Opportunity Session and learn about technologies and strategies to access these opportunities at the Learning Session.
LEARNING SESSION - AM Sessions
- Fundamentals of EOR
- New recovery technologies for small fields
- Strategies for mitigating onshore abandonment
- Distance learning opportunities for experienced professionals
- Overview of regulatory processes and legal issues in Brazil
- Fundamentals of international petroleum laws and contracts
- University of Calgary School of Public Policy group discussions
OPPORTUNITY SESSION - PM Sessions
- ANP Bid rounds, ANP permanent open areas and marginal fields acquisitions
- Petrobras onshore portfolio divestment opportunities
- Technology challenges for exploration and development
- EOR potential of onshore fields
- New recovery processes to revitalize existing fields
- Opportunities for Brazilian/Canadian joint ventures
- Strategies for tax mitigation and investment recovery
NETWORKING RECEPTION - Post-Conference
Network with the Brazilian delegation and attendees. $40.00 + GST and fees.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- E&P and service companies looking to optimize their entry into a new market
- Consulting companies and suppliers with expertise in EOR
- Technology companies with equipment and methods for new recovery processes
- Educators and government looking to supply knowledge workers to a growing market